Counting down to the 2017 Baking Industry Trade Show! Only 63 days to go until we open the doors for the first time for this annual industry event.
The Baking Industry Trade Show will play host to:
2017 Australia’s Best Pie & Pastie Comp
2017 National Conference
The Vanrooy Baking Theatre
The UNOX Demo Kitchen
The Bulla Cream Stage
The Cake Decorators Association of Victoria Decorating Competition and live demos.
You will also be able to see all of the Baking Industry’s leading suppliers and supporters at the Trade Show! Here is a list of the exhibitors who will be in attendance, and their stand numbers
1. OZ-TC Badges for uniforms, signage, promotion and printing www.oztc.com.au
2. Kwik Lok making bread clips and ties easy! www.kwiklok.com
4. Laucke Flour – proudly and Australian Family business! All of your flour and premix needs www.laucke.com.au
5. Vanrooy Machinery, you can also catch Vanrooy in the Vanrooy Baking Theatre with live hands on demos from Adriano Zumbo, Brett Noy, Jessica Pedemont, Leon Bailey, Pascal Janver and Shayne Greenman www.vanrooy.com.au
6. Callebaut Chocolate & F Mayer, suppliers of the very finest! www.callebaut.com
7 & 8. Mauri – the Mauri brand extends from Mauri, Weston Milling and Cereform. Pop in to meet the team and see the great new products on offer www.maurianz.com
9. Cadell Food Services – Leading distributors in a variety of products, with great customer service. www.cadellfoods.com.au
10 & 11. Bulla Cream – Bulla will be presenting a full demo stage at their stand, with the impressive and knowledgeable Kirsten Tibballs. There is even a rumour that there may be a new product that they are waiting to show off…. www.bullacream.com.au
12. Confoil – for all of your packaging needs, coming from a brand that you know and trust www.confoil.com.au
13 & 14. Creative Ingredients – supplying the baking industry with not just ingredients! Come and visit the Creative Team and see their Chef Cream Custard Cooker in action. www.creativeingredients.com.au
15. Majors Group – Refrigeration, Display Cabinets, Soft Serve and Gelato machines – www.majorsgroup.com.au
16 & 17. Timstock Trading, a local Melbourne distributor with all of your bakery and pastry needs, the Timstock Team will be teaming up with Ferrero to reveal a new product that you need to see to believe! www.timstock.com.au
18 & 19. Macpan – ever wanted an automated pie machine but wasn’t sure on the ins and outs of it all? Come and meet Russell and his team as he displays one of Macpan’s pie machines – live on the trade show floor! www.macpan.com.au
20. EOI, specialists in Margarines, Shortenings, premixes and more will be proudly helping customers at stand number 20. www.eoibakery.com.au
21 & 22. Mackies provide bakery solutions from utensils, trays, pans all the way to machinery www.mackies.com.au
23 & 24. W & P Reedy, distributors for machinery from Fritsch, Sveba Dahlin, Glimek, Sinmag and more! www.wpreedy.com.au
25. RVO Food Equipment, RVO services the Retail, Commercial and Industrial sectors for Material Handling – Mixing – Dough Processing – Depositing/Filling – Baking – Cooling/Freezing. www.rvo.com.au
26. PBSA Pos will be showing off their Point of Sale systems and solutions, easy to use and highly affordable. www.pbsapos.com.au
27. All About Bakery Equipment/ International Bakery Equipment will be showcasing their wide range of solution based equipment. www.allaboutbakery.com.au
28. Australia’s Best Pie & Pastie Comp – who will win the 2017 National Title? Enter your product, watch live judging and see what the competition has to offer. www.australiasbestpie.com.au or enter online at www.bakingtradeshow.com.au
29. UNOX bring their innovative and cost saving strategies to life at the UNOX Demo Kitchen. Come and watch Christopher The, Jonny Pisinelli and Brett Noy lead the way in the UNOX kitchen producing great product time after time. www.unox.com.au
With all of this to see and do it’s a good thing that the Baking Trade Show will be going for 3 days!
Don’t forget to check out the National Conference line up and get in and register before the 9th May to receive the early bird discount!